By now you have probably seen your fair share of Facebook Ads, and you’ve also probably wondered how you can get your own business Ads created. If you haven’t, then you should. Wirefreesoft has created this helpful blog so that you can learn about why Facebook Ads are important and some general information about them.
Facebook Ads are a productive way to get your business seen by thousands of people in your target focus. Facebook includes features that let you define your audience for smarter ad targeting. Adjust your target audience to be as broad or well-defined as you like, and automatically extend your ad across Facebook’s family of apps and services with automatic placements.
Facebook also offers a convenient manger. Ads Manager is your starting point for running ads on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger or Audience Network. This lets you know when and where they’ll run, and tracking how well your campaigns are performing.
The ad creation workflow is made up of three distinct levels:
- Campaign level: This is where you select the ad objective, or overall goal of your campaign.
- Ad set level: This is where you define the audience you’d like to reach, choose your ad placements, determine a budget and set a schedule.
- Ad level: This is where you’ll design the ads themselves. You can choose your ad format, upload images and video, and add text, links and more.
You can further target your ad delivery with three audience selection tools.
- Core Audiences: Define an audience based on criteria like age, interests, geography and more.
- Custom Audiences: Gets you back in touch with people who have engaged with your business, online or off.
- Lookalike Audiences: Reaches new people whose interests are similar to those of your best customers.
Then you can tailor your audience further by setting Location, Demographics, Interests, Behavior and Connections for each ad. This gives you ultimate access to being able to have more than one goal for targeting. Ads Manager gives you the way to track what’s working so you can adjust your future output as needed.
There are 4 types of Ad styles you can create:
- Image Ads
- Video Ads
- Carousel Ads
- Collection Ads
These 4 styles offer you different functions and different layouts for your advertisements. Depending on business type and reason for the Ad you will chose the style that works best.
Facebook will automatically show your ads to people who are most likely to find your ads relevant. The placements of Facebook Ads becomes automatic if you choose. This feature will allow Facebook the ability to make the most of your Budget.
Your Ads can be placed in these locations, each location contains a list of sublocations:
A Budget is the amount of money you want to spend on showing people your ads. It’s also a cost control tool because it helps control your overall spend for a campaign or ad set, the same way a bid strategy helps control your cost per result.
You can set 2 types of budgets:
- Campaign Budget
- Ad Set Budget
Both of these types of Budget structures allows you to also set:
- Daily Budgets
- Lifetime Budgets
All of these tools and more are available for you online. Wirefreesoft is ready and prepared to help your business with their Facebook Ad creations. Reach out to us today.
Read More about this with this link below:
Yelp and Google Advertising Questions? Contact Us.
Wirefreesoft Web Design
- 1717 E Vista Chino St Ste A7-580
- Palm Springs, CA 92262
- Phone (Palm Springs): 760-668-8893
- Phone (LA/OC/SD): 310-927-9111
- GMail: firstname.lastname@example.org