Wirefreesoft helps clients on advertising with PPC (pay per click) and also Display Ad networks that allows websites to make money displaying Ads on their site via different Ad platforms.
Display ads are one of the most effective ways to monetize your website.
1. Ads Pro Plugin – If you’re planning to accept direct ad purchases, Ads Pro includes a front-end interface to easily let your advertisers purchase and manage ad spots. And Ads Pro also includes split-testing so you can find out which types of ads pull in the most revenue.
2. Adning Advertising – Adning Advertising gives you similar features to Ads Pro Plugin for a slightly lower price. But if you do want the ability to easily sell your own ads, Ads Pro Plugin comes out to be a little cheaper when all’s said and done.
3. WP In Post Ads – WP In Post Ads gives you even more control over where and how your ads display. For example, you can choose to hide ads until after a post has been published for a certain number of days. Or, you can do the opposite and have ads automatically turn off after a set period of time.
4. WP QUADS – WP QUADS gives you tons of control over where and how your ads display. And despite the name of the plugin it was forked from, you’re not limited to AdSense with WP QUADS. You can also use it to display any other ad code, though don’t expect a front-end interface for selling ads directly or other advanced features.
5. Elite Video Player – With it, you can add pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll, or popup ads to your videos. It also lets you add custom ad skip times…just like you’d see on YouTube. And you can set these same ads to run for different videos in a playlist.
6. AdRotate – If you want to sell ads directly to individuals, you can easily accept PayPal payments. Then, you can sync up specific advertisements to user accounts to give them personalized stats. Advertisers will get their own front-end dashboard where they can see an overview of both their ads and stats.
7. WordPress Ad Widget – WordPress Ad Widget is by far the simplest option on this list. If you just want something free and lightweight, it’s worth checking out. Otherwise, the other plugins offer way more functionality.
8. Advanced Ads – You can create unlimited ads, including your own as well as AdSense and other publishers. To display your ads, you can put them in various locations of your posts as well as your sidebar, footer, header, and more. The plugin also includes its own function if you don’t mind digging into your theme’s code.
For More Information and Pricing Read More with this link: